Any pending order that could not be created in Magento will appear under MagetSync > Etsy Orders, as well as the reason why it failed to import.
There could be several reasons why orders might not be created in Magento, please check the following:
- Make sure the products associated with the Etsy orders are actually 'synced' under the Listings Manager. The product has to exist in Magento (and in-stock) for it to be associated with an order.
- Etsy orders that have already been marked 'as shipped' on Etsy won't be synchronized. This is to prevent old orders from being brought into your system. (There's another option in the configuration to import these).
- Check if product is still in stock in Magento, by the time the Etsy order arrives
- Make sure your /var folder has the correct writable permissions. MagetSync would try to write a log file when the order creation process fails. This should give you the exact cause of the error.
- Even if the cron is running, make sure the Magetsync cron task is successfully running.
- Make sure the MagetSync Payment method is active. (Go to System > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods and locate the 'MagetSync' Etsy payment)
Any other reason could be logged under your /var/log/ folder or error_log file.