The following are the statuses used for listings and their meanings:
- Expired: Listing has expired on Etsy. Etsy listings have a lifespan of four months. Auto renew option can be set within the Edit Listing
- Failed: When trying to synchronize this product, an error occurred. In this instance, open this product to see log messages and identify exact error. Correct as required and attempt again.
- In Queue: Product has been added to the Queue from the Manage Products page and no other action has been taken.
- Mapped: A link has been established between this product and an existing Etsy listing. Items are still not synced.
- Out of Sync: This status appears when a product in your Magento store has changed after synchronization. It could relate to attribute updates or product quantity. (Product quantities are automatically updated but sometimes a lag could occur). Automatic product updates synchronization can be enabled in MagetSync configuration.
- Queued: Listing has been added to an auto queue and MagetSync will automatically try to list it
- Synced: Product has been successfully synchronized with Etsy. Listing should be visible in your Etsy shop.
- Force Delete: This option will replace a listings status when the linked item on Etsy has been deleted