- Magento CE 1.6+
- PHP 5.4+ (From version 2017.03 PHP 5.5+ is required).
- Minimum 512 MB Memory
- OpenSSL 0.9.8k+
- Libcurl-devel: This is usually installed on your server. Most servers have this installed by default. If it’s missing, you will notice as product images will be missing from your Etsy products after synchronization
- Oauth support (If you have Magento installed and working) this is probably already installed
- Cron needs to be running for your Magento store, at least every 5 mins
- A customer token generated at time of registration. Go to https://secure.merchant-e.net to obtain it
- Download the latest version of MagetSync from your account, if you haven’t already
For more information visit this Etsy help article. https://www.etsy.com/help/article/246
 If any PHP modules are missing from your installation. Please contact your web hosting provider. They should be able to install any of these for you.
 Please be aware that another reason why product images might not show up on Etsy could be due to image file size exceeding the limit set by Etsy, of 2MB per file.